Model 5: Landy 4×4 Wagon
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size. Total download size is over 400 MB.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
- list of all non-printable items (like motor, tires, screws, etc.) with link to recommended online stores
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 4 kg of filament needed to all parts, PLA. Preferably 2,8 kg of black and 1.2 kg of any color (body of the car).
- bring your own motor/speed controller, servo and battery
- screws and nuts
- set of bearings
- set of rubber tires and shocks
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My account” (in “Downloads” section)
- payment is available via PayPal service only