Model 3: Landy 4×4 Pickup
What you get:
- 3d printing files: .stl and .gcode optimised for Prusa Mk2-3 printers, .stl for regular 3d printer with 20×20 cm bed size. Total download size is over 416 MB.
- step-by-step build guide, available here
- list of all non-printable items (like motor, tires, screws, etc.) with link to recommended online stores
What you will need:
- any 20 x 20 cm 3D printer, Prusa i3 recommended
- 3,25 kg of filament needed to all parts, PLA or PET. Preferably 2,5 kg of black and 0,75 kg of any colour (body of the car).
- bring your own motor/speed controller, servo and battery
- basic soldering equipment
- screws and nuts
- set of bearings
- set of rubber tires and shocks
How I get the purchased files?
- after purchasing this digital product, you can download the printing files under “My account” (in “Downloads” section)
- payment is available via PayPal service only